- You are not logged in. Events submitted now will not go-live until they have been reviewed.
- To be clear, this is not where you add your campaign. Please add your group in the Group Finder, then add your campaign description to it.
Events should include tabletop gaming activities.
Examples: Board & Card, Larp, RPGs, Wargaming.
Not accepted: Gambling, sports and mmorpg events.
- Verify your event isn't already listed, search for it on the Conventions Page.
- Double check for errors immediately after creating or updating.
- If you Submit and don't immediately see your event's page, it means you didn't fill-in the form correctly, missed required fields or were not logged in.
- Popular games or other functions that occur at Conventions or Tournaments should be included in the description.
- Local (Small Scale Events) have limited seats or interest. Examples: Miniature painting classes at your local game store, boardgame night at your local college bookstore.
Email Contacts now accept more than one address. Add a comma between each email addresses.
Example: [email protected],[email protected]
- The data here is used to convince search engines your conventions & events are important. Be as complete as possible.